Reduce manufacturing costs
From individual component to finished assembly.
The result is quasi visionary, very efficient and absolutely profitable.
Time-consuming interface problems are avoided and the responsibility for the component in question lies with a strong partner: your innTech®.
An upstream core competence of our engineers and technicians lies in analysing the specific needs and in defining expectations: cycle times, dimensions, consideration of material release lists and much more.
We optimise existing electrotechnical parts and assemblies through electronic components – or develop your vision into a marketable product.
- Automated test systems
- Automated installation solutions
- Manual PCB contacting
- Automated product contacting
- Specific PCB development for product contacting
- Mechanical and electrotechnical retrofitting of machines and installations
- Mechanical & electrotechnical CAD-construction (Autodesk Inventor™ and SolidWorks)
- Production & installation (prototypes, individual items, small series) of assemblies and complete machines incl. mechanic, electric, and pneumatic equipment